See how we stack up to the competition!
With ALT, it's all included in the one-time title premium you pay at settlement. We eliminate the need to pay additional processing or broker service fees.
But wait, there's more!
Before your settlement...
We Get You Organized
- If this is a private transaction, we can prepare the Agreement of Sale for you at no additional fee. Some companies will charge up to $1,000 for this service.
- We offer you, the buyer, access to consult with our real estate attorney should the need arise. The first hour is on us!
- We assist the seller in clearing any title issues
- We assist the seller in ordering mortgage payoffs, tax and other municipal certifications.
After your settlement...
We Keep You Organized!
- We provide you with an electronic copy of the signed closing documents and Agreement of Sale
- We store a copy of your electronic documents too, in a safe and secure place, in case you need them in the future.
- If you ever need a copy of your deed, just contact our office and we’ll send you a copy free of charge.
- If you ever need to add or remove someone from your deed, we will prepare the new deed at no cost. You will only have to pay your municipality’s recording fees.
See for yourself. Get a complete and accurate Title Quote
ALT was one of the first companies to offer their customers an online title insurance calculator that details not only the title insurance premium, but all of the lender required endorsements, CPL, miscellaneous fees, county recording fees and transfer taxes.