Title and Settlement Services for Commercial Transactions
Over the last 20 years, ALT Title has closed and insured a large variety of commercial transactions ranging from land development acquisitions, shopping centers, office buildings, multi-unit apartment buildings and warehouses, to public golf courses and car washes.
Our diversified staff has over seventy years of combined experience in real estate banking and title insurance. We have four PA Licensed Title Insurance Agents, an in-house Attorney with a background in banking, contracts and real estate, along with a Paralegal.
ALT Title has earned the “Premier Agency” designation from Old Republic National Title Company.
As a result, we enjoy access to ORT’s team of underwriting attorneys whenever a consultation is necessary. This alliance can be of great benefit to not only our staff, but to our customers purchasing and refinancing commercial properties. Often times, commercial properties include several separate parcels and financing agreements that encumber multiple properties in various lien positions. Think of it as a second set of eyes collaborating to make certain that title is conveyed free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
We are amongst ORT’s Top 10 independent title insurance agencies throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania. As an independent agent, we do not pay referral fees or participate in profit sharing agreements with real estate brokers, mortgage lenders or attorneys. We pass those savings on to our customers by eliminating unnecessary fees that improve your bottom line.
Our Comprehensive Service for Commercial Transactions Include:
- In-house attorney specializing in real estate and banking available for document review.
- Complete a property search for all parcels being conveyed in the transaction.
- Collaborate with underwriting counsel to review all aspects of the property search and issue title insurance commitment.
- Hold the buyer’s deposit money in ALT escrow trust account
- Provide the necessary owner’s & lender’s title insurance (Underwritten with Old Republic National Title)
- Assist the seller with obtaining the necessary municipal certifications and mortgage payoffs for closing
- Coordinate the entire transaction between the buyer, seller, their attorneys, and the buyers lender.
- Collaborate with lender to prepare the final HUD-1 Settlement Statement.
- Prepare the deed and other necessary documents required to convey clear marketable title to the new owner.
- Attend and conduct final settlement at the location of your choice
- Insure and record the transfer of the deed to the new owner
- We are available seven days a week to answer your questions
We invite you to use our state-of the-art calculators designed specifically for consumers.
With our Title Insurance Calculator, you’ll receive a complete and accurate PA Title Insurance Quote in less than a minute.
With our Cash to Close Calculator, you can crunch the numbers at your convenience 24/7.
Cash to Close is the most accurate mortgage payment and closing cost calculator available to consumers throughout Pennsylvania. Simply enter the proposed settlement date, property address and the terms of the transaction and receive a complete and accurate closing cost estimate in about five minutes. Our proprietary software provides you with the option to prepare and edit multiple estimates on multiple properties and store them in a password-protected folder.
The consumer version of Cash to Close is free to use and you’ll have your own personal dashboard that makes locating and sharing your estimates a breeze.
ALT saved me a few hundred dollars.
"I have been warned about ripoffs and hidden fees at settlement. They answered my many questions and helped to eliminate a phony charge the seller's realtor wanted to collect from me. They charged me exactly what PA dictates and NOTHING more--no conveyancing fees, no notary fees, no office use fees, no deed recording fees or any other invented fee of any kind."
I was introduced to ALT through my realtor.
"The quote was unbeatable. No hidden fees at settlement. No surprises at all. They were on time and everything was smooth. Frank answered all the questions patiently and things to avoid after the settlement in regards to duplicate deeds in mail and other cautions. I would recommend ALT to anyone looking for a title company."
Everyone was so great to work with at ALT.
"We used ALT recently to purchase a new home and they were fantastic. They made the process so easy and the best part was that you didn't have to fight with them over any hidden charges which sometimes happens with title companies. I recommend them highly."
The Ultimate Calculator
Our Mortgage Calculator estimates your all-in mortgage payment including taxes, insurance - and all your closing costs - pro-rated based on the settlement date.
It's free to use. No email address required. Create a free account to save your estimates all in once place and edit them later.