Once you have a buyer, let ALT handle the rest
Social Media along with websites like Zillow & Trulia are powerful tools for home sellers interested in marketing their property privately. ALT welcomes you to share your listing on our social media platform enhancing your market exposure. And once you’ve identified the right buyer, our comprehensive list of services sets us apart in our industry.
From preparing your Agreement of Sale to coordinating the entire transaction and walking you through final settlement, we'll take the necessary steps to transfer legal ownership. If you’re either buying or selling real estate privately, you’ll want ALT on your side!
Our Comprehensive Service for Private Transactions Include:
- Draft the Agreement of Sale and other necessary addendums once all terms have been agreed upon.
- Provide the seller with a Closing Disclosure to complete
- Hold the buyer’s deposit money in our escrow account
- Provide the necessary owner’s & lender’s title insurance
- Assist the seller with obtaining the necessary municipal certifications and mortgage payoffs for closing
- Coordinate the entire transaction between the seller, buyer & buyer’s lender and/or attorney
- Assist the buyer’s lender in preparing the borrower’s closing disclosure
- Prepare the deed and other necessary documents needed to complete the transaction
- Attend and conduct final settlement at the location of your choice
- Insure and record the transfer of the deed to the new owner
- Offer access to our in-house real estate and banking attorney for any issues that might arise
- We are available seven days a week to answer your questions.
The ULTIMATE Homebuyer's Calculator
Our Closing Cost Calculator is designed to be as accurate as the final numbers that the buyer receives at settlement. You can prepare estimates for buyers interested in your house and show them the total amount they’ll need to buy the house and what their monthly mortgage payment will be.
We'll Prepare Your Agreement of Sale
Would you like us to prepare the Agreement of Sale? Just complete our worksheet and we’ll get started.